Available as modular, through-chain and Pad-eye, Norfloat International (a sister company) has a comprehensive range of rigid mooring buoys which offer a tough, long lasting, cost effective solution to most mooring requirements.
- UV stabilised polyethylene – manufactured from UV stabilised polyethylene, Anchor Marine’s rigid mooring buoys offer excellent impact resistance. Its low energy surface reduces marine growth significantly which helps keep the maintenance cost to a minimum.
- Foam-filled – Anchor Marine’s mooring buoys are pressure filled using marine grade polyurethane foam, to a density of 36kg per cubic metre.
- Mooring solutions – we realise standard off-the-shelf mooring buoys may not always be the solution to your mooring needs. The rigid mooring buoy range can normally be manufactured suit your requirements.
- Lettering – moulded irremovable lettering can be added during manufacture.
- Connection – Anchor Marine’s rigid mooring buoys are available as through chain, pad-eye swivel or pad-eye fixed.
- The through chain MB800, MB1200 and MB1800’s steel is manufactu red to fit the mooring chain, ensuring longevity and reliability of chain and buoy.
|PRODUCT CODE||VOLUME||MODULAR||CONICAL / FLAT||THROUGH CHAIN||OPTIONAL PADEYE||DIAMETER||MAX. CHAIN SIZE||MAX. CHAIN WEIGHT||MATERIAL|